Point #1 ~ Price
- Price is the number one factor in the sale of a home. A property is really only worth what one person is willing to pay another to gain ownership of it. Price must be in direct relationship to the other four points and it is the most important of all!
Point #2 ~ Location
- We usually cannot move a home! To coin the favorite phrase of appraisers: "Location, Location, Location". The pricing of your property must reflect its location.
Point #3 ~ Condition
- The upkeep and presentation of your property is crucial to obtain the highest value for your home in any given market at any given time. The pricing of your property must reflect its condition.
Point #4 ~ Terms
- The more terms available on your property the more potential purchasers you reach. The pricing on your property must reflect the kinds of terms available to purchase it.
Point #5 ~ The Market
- Interest rates, competition and the economy all make up and influence the state of the market when you sell your home. The pricing of your property must reflect the current status of the market.